Monday 22 January 2018

Karen Burniston New Cake Pop-Up Wedding Card

My daughter's best friend got married recently and I wanted to make her a wedding card. I thought the new Cake Pop-up die set from Karen Burniston would be perfect for it! (Links at the bottom of the post.)
I used papers from Prima's 'Delight' 6x6 pad.

I used a textured linen card stock for the card base, and added patterned, metallic and glitter paper borders. I used the scalloped trim die from the cake set for the glitter borders, and bows from the Birthday Charms die set.
The flowers and leaves are from the Flowers and Bee die set.
I made the cake plate with circle dies, and cut them in half, so that there is less material along the card fold.

The little bride and groom are also included in the Cake Pop-up die set.
The glitter swags on the cake are from the Cake Trims die set, and I added Nuvo Crystal Drops in Ivory Seashell for all the pearly accents.

For the card front, I used another of Karen's new dies - the Happily Ever After die.

I absolutely adore the Cake Pop-up die set! The mechanism is genius and folds down beautifully, and once I'd made the first one, it was really simple to make again.

Product Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment