Tuesday 3 April 2018

Karen Burniston Design Team Challenge - Charm Accordion Cupcake Birthday Card

The challenge this month for Karen Burniston's Design Team is 'Hip to be Square'!
I decided that I'd like to use the Charm Accordion die set, and cut a square window in each panel.
I used Crate Paper's 'Bloom' 6x6 pad for all the patterned papers.

I used dies from the Spinner Square Pop-up die set to create the little scalloped frames for the windows, and for the windows themselves.
The words are from Word Set 2: Birthday die set, and I glued them with glue in a Fineline Applicator onto clear acetate panels which I adhered to the back of each window.
I used little cupcake charms from the Birthday Charms die set, with glitter cardstock icing, to hang in each of the smaller frames.

For the larger cupcakes, I used dies from the Cupcake Pop-up die set, and candles from the Cake Pop-up die set, which I shortened a bit. I used adhesive foam pads to stick them to the acetate panels.

The front of the card follows the same theme.

I love the size of cards the Charm Accordion die set creates! They are so dinky and cute!!

Product Links:

1 comment:

  1. Awesome job, I love how you mixed and matched the paper and how you carried the cupcake theme throughout! Love those charms too!

    ReplyDelete